The growing industry requires chemicals laboratory and chemicals companies. They support the country to fulfill the huge amount of chemicals supply. Industries need chemicals for machinery maintenance and product development. Moreover, especially in developing country such as India the use of chemicals in widespread. India is a huge country which has numerous areas including Gujarat and Kerala, among the biggest area in India.
Chemicals usage vary from pharmaceuticals to agricultural. in additions, many chemicals companies focus on manufactures and exporting to other countries. Therefore, the international chemicals rule applies such as which country bans certain chemicals and which country has strict lure about exporting chemicals.
Chemicals companies in Gujarat
The government makes strict rules for chemical usage in their country. Moreover, they put out a list that bans certain chemicals in India. Their main concern is the list of banned hazardous chemicals that are bad for human health and the environment. The major industries in Gujarat include agriculture, industry, and pharmaceuticals.Moreover, among the famous industries includes gems, jewelry, pharmaceutical, and chemical. The economy of Gujarat is mainly in Western India.
Therefore, certain areas of India may have a stricter rule that other area. For example, The list of banned chemicals in Kerala differs than Gujarat bans chemicals in their area. These rules apply especially for chemicals companies on what chemicals they can produce, sell and export. However, we are going to focus on a certain part of India, on the western side, Gujarat. Here is the list of chemicals companies in Gujarat, India based on their industrial sectors
- Polymer Manufacturers
Chemicals companies in Gujarat have a huge interest in producing Polymer items and related product. Therefore, some of the products include Propylene, Butene, Polymer, FIbers and other.
- SKAPS Industries, This manufacturer geosynthetic products, and Fiberglass fabric have many buyers from India and abroad. Their focus is to supply quality products with site-specific performance that satisfy the most demanding civil, environmental and industrial applications.
- Terram Geosynthetics Pvt. Ltd. (TGPL) is a division of Fiberweb Geosynthetics Ltd from the UK. It makes geosynthetic products under the market-leading brand. In additions, it produces polymer targeting the Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America, and Australasia market.
- Chiripal Poly produces polymers product for flexible packaging solutions. Moreover, it produces Biaxially Oriented Poly Propylene (BOPP) and Biaxially-Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate (BOPET) films. Moreover, they focus on sustainable products.
- Agro-Chemicals Manufacturers
These chemicals companies manufacture many agricultural related chemicals. They need to pay attention to the regional, national and International law for chemicals usage in crops.
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Co. Ltd.
GNFC manufactures and market operations from 1982. It is one of the world’s largest single-stream ammonia-urea fertilizer company. Moreover, it successfully finishes different projects, in fields as diverse as chemicals, fertilizers, and electronics.
- Astral Poly Technik Ltd. Astral Pipes manufactures of top best plumbing, fire sprinkler, drainage, and conduit piping systems. Moreover, their products consist of different segments including Residential & Commercial Applications, Column & Pressure Piping Systems for Agriculture Applications, CPVC Piping Systems for Industrial Applications.
- Meghmani Dyes And Intermediates Ltd, The company offa using a wide range of agro-chemical and pigment powder.
- Gujarat Metals and Chemicals Company (GMCC) This chemicals company were established in 1987. Moreover, it compiled itself with The Government of India, Government of Sri Lanka, The State Governments of Gujarat, Kerela, and Karnataka. In addition, it manufactures and trades Organic Fertilizers, Rodenticides, and in Export of Chemicals to various parts of the world.
- Pharmaceuticals Manufacturers
Medication and Pharmaceuticals chemicals relate to human health. Therefore, the rule for chemicals used in this sector is very strict. Any incidence that influences health can cause bans for the related chemicals.
- Bleach Chem Group, The company deals with diversified industrial segments. It offers top quality chemicals including, pharma products, coal etc. Moreover, its group of companies is as follows Chemicals, Export-Import, Pharma- Healthcare, and Business Patrons
- Gujarat Themis Biosyn Ltd, It is one of the first India chemicals companies that to start commercial production of Anti-tuberculosis drug Rifampicin. Therefore, it specialized in pharmaceuticals chemicals.
Chemicals companies manufacture products must follow the national rules. These companies must pay attention to a list of chemicals banned for pesticides usage. Moreover, it also needs to educate people working with chemicals to be careful and follow the instructed rules.
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer. Ltd, Is one of the active chemicals companies in India that work in the Agriculture Field and Industrial Field (ADC) with the latest technical knowledge for efficient use of the Products.
- Gujarat State Fertilizer and Chemicals Ltd, It produces fertilizer and other chemicals substance. It also provides chemicals, especially for agriculture areas.
- Narmada Bio-Chem Ltd. It is a well-known chemicals company in fertilizer. They determine to improved and specialty organic, bio, and chemical fertilizer. Moreover, their huge business has developed India fertilizers industry.
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Prakash Chemicals Agencies (PCAPL), manufactures chemicals for distribution of versatile chemicals connecting industrial usage. It has a wide range of use from food until cosmetics.
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, The company operates globally through an integrated approach. It manufactures and exports Dyestuff, Sulphuric Acid an, Dyes Intermediate. In additions, It offers various product and service solutions. The government especially much concern for companies handling export and import like Bodal Chemicals. The company needs the follow the rules of which chemicals restricted to import-export. Moreover, This huge company has many divisions. Among them are Dye Intermediates Division, Dyestuff Division, Sulphur & Bulk Chemical Division, and Trion.
- Kiri Industries Ltd, Leading manufacturer, and exporter of different kinds of Chemicals, and Dyes from India. The company product range of Dyes – Reactive Dyes, Acid Dyes, Direct Dyes, Intermediates Chemicals – Sulpho J.Acid, Sulpo Tobias Acid, POSA, SULPHO GAMA Acid, and Basic Chemicals- Sulphuric Acid, Spent Sulphuric Acid etc.
- Nirma Ltd. They manufacture some basic chemicals such as LAB ( Linear Alkyl Benzene ), AOS ( Alfa Olefin Sulfonate ), Sulfuric Acid, Glycerin, etc. They also provide products for export-import.
There are many more chemicals companies in Gujarat, India. They are all either big or small companies develop India Industries in various sectors. Therefore, They play a part in chemicals used in the country and also give certain recommendations for which chemicals can be dangerous for usage based on their company experience and incidence with chemicals.