- Chocolate and Coffee. Chemicals In Chocolate That Make You Fell better and wide awake in the morning. It has a different effect on dogs. So, do not and never attempt to give your dog any of these things, no matter what flavor they are.
- Fruits. Grapes, avocado, raisin, they are great for human, but not so much for our canine buddy. It lurking from possible of choking to kidney failure.
- Onions and Garlic. Our dog does not have the same palette and digestion as a human does. SO, things that are not in their diet can potentially kill them.
- Bones and Raw. You think dogs can only handle a meaty diet. This probably has some sense into it. However, giving a big chunk of bone can cause choking and anything raw just might have salmonella and another poisonous element.
There are some daily household chemicals in food, fruits, and spices that is healthy for human but not for dogs. Keep your kitchen clean and put your food away from your dog reach. Moreover, never ever give your dog any food that is not cooked of is not align with their diet.
2. Drugs and medicine
While thinking about home safety, you immediately thinking about small kids and dogs. Both are curious being that just put their mouth into anything. So, you need to be more cautious in the kitchen and the household chemicals that contain in it.
- Human drugs. like many, we keep our medicine in the first aid cabinet. Even if your dog is sick and showing some troublesome symptoms, never give your medicine to your dogs.
- Medicine for dogs. That trip to the doctor has earned your dog some pills and other medicine. However, you need to keep them away from dogs because usually dog medicine has some flavored and attractive taste.
3. Pesticides And Fertilizer
There are chemicals that can kill you if you accidentally swallowed them. There is even more danger for chemicals to come in contact with human and any pet. There are Harmful Effects Of Using Chemical Fertilizer And Pesticides.
You are doing deep cleaning and the cleaning agent, pest spray, the fertilizer or even the detergent and antifreeze laying around that you forgot to clean up after using. If it gets to your dog throat, there is no telling how far are the reactions. Moreover, there are Side Effects Of Inhaling Cleaning Chemicals when we are doing deep cleaning. These are the kind of household chemicals that can easily kill put furry friend.
If your dogs accidentally swallowed or lick any chemical substance in any of these chemicals product, there are bound to have serious effects with a trip to the doctor or even death.
4. Small Parts
Just like little kids that chew anything that they can get their hands on. Dogs do just the same thing. They will chew on their stuff toys, and if they didn’t find any, they will chew just about anything.
That is why, in some cases, many dog owners train their dog to behave and act accordingly. This action is to prevent any accident that can hurt the dog.
- Choking hazard, if you are not careful the small parts of your kid’s toy can end in your dog stomach. This can happen really fast and could lead to death extremely fast too.
- Digestion problem and stomach issues, any liquid substance that wasn’t meant to be eaten have a tendency to kill faster. Therefore, be careful about where you keep your batteries of any electronic device.
- Plants. The nice addition to any interior can use plants any days. However, make sure it didn’t attract your dog because it could really create severe damage.