There are so many things that can happen when two chemical is combined. If you ask the question What Chemicals Not To Mix While Cleaning and the answer would be many. It’s one thing to mix two cleaning agents and hoping for double the result.
You can never be too careful when it comes to dealing with medicine and health issue.
Reaction After Combining Baking Soda And Vitamin C
If you are lack of sleep and thinking of having some wine, then you are still wide awake. Unfortunately, you cant take some sleeping pills to choose other option to get some shut-eye.
What Happens If You Mix Zopiclone With Alcohol? You just may not live to tell about it. Zopiclone a popular brand for sleeping pills can kill you it combined with any type of alcohol.
So, that for insomnia issue, what about some really useful and beneficial chemicals to keep you fit? Both vitamin C and baking soda or sodium bicarbonate are said to be useful cancer cures. As well as other chemicals that benefit the body and keep you healthy.
And as for baking soda, the chemical known as sodium bicarbonate is also a very healthy supplement for the human body. Apparently, there are many Uses Of Sodium Bicarbonate Daily Life.
From cleaning to the health issue, baking soda has a more useful effect than you can imagine. There are so many reasons to consume the two compound and mostly for health reasons.
- Vitamin C and Baking Soda are affordable chemicals that alternative medication turn into for severe illness such as cancer, tumor and other diseases.
- Both are more natural choices of medicine compared to other drugs.
- You do not need doctor recipes to get this two-ingredient from the market.
- Website and media that claim that by taking vitamin C and baking soda, can cure many illnesses, however, there is not much solid evidence to support the belief.
So what really happens when the two chemicals intertwine? Is there going to be an explosion? there be a double useful result? Or would there be no effect at all?
There are reasons Why Should You Never Mix Chemicals Together. Moreover, people should understand the danger and the proper procedure when dealing with chemicals.
For example, the combination of vitamin C and baking soda can cause, some of these reactions.
- A scientific study discovered that the consequences of mixing sodium bicarbonate and vitamin C are the baking soda reduce the nutrition value in vitamin c
- Sodium Bicarbonate a vitamin C together produce carbon dioxide gas.
- The chemical reaction involve something like this: C8H8O6 (vitamin C – reduced form) + NaHCO3 (baking soda) à Na+ (sodium ion) + H2O (water) + CO2 (gas) + C8H8O6 (vitamin C – oxidized form)
- There have been some studies that suggest the relationship between cancer and the daily intake of vitamin C. However, the finding still needs more research. While other studies simply state that both Sodium Bicarbonate or Baking soda and vitamin C are not a cure for cancer and it is simply a ‘nutraceutical’ industry-driven myth.
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is neutral of lost its acidity after in contact with non-sour ascorbate. This includes baking soda or sodium bicarbonate in water.
- if both chemicals are swallowed, the ascorbate rapidly enters the bloodstream and neutralize the vitamin acid. The body receives no dangerous effect or severe impact.
- Baking soda is a natural base substance. And VItamin C is acids. All bases chemicals are neutralized by acids. However, either can do any damage to the other.