A-Z Harmful List of Banned Chemicals for US Market (Alert!)
When we talk about Chemicals in the USA, we encounter various department that handles various kind of chemicals. This includes Chemicals Banned By EPA or the List of Chemicals Banned Under FIFRA, and also Chemicals Banned Under TSCA. All pose as a guide to which chemicals that are banned for US Market.
Every country has their own consideration and rules about chemicals. For example, the are Food Banned In Other Countries But Allowed In The United States. Furthermore, there are Chemicals Banned In Europe But Safe In The US that emphasizes the United States has its own rules when it concerns about chemicals.
1. Chemicals in Pesticides
- Dieldrin. The chemical includes in the How Many Toxic And Hazardous Chemicals Are Banned In The United States. Moreover, it is also in the Chemicals Banned Under Stockholm Convention that shown it internationally recognizes side effects. US market recognizes the material in pesticides that have high toxicity to the environment and aquatic animals such as fish, and frogs. Moreover, it is also can contaminate the air, water, and soil for at least five years after exposure.
- Polychlorinated biphenyls. A primary substance that has Harmful Effects Of Using Chemicals Fertilizers And Pesticides. The PCBs is one of the dioxin chemicals, that can cause cancer and liver damage when it is exposed to human contact.
- Chlordimeform Mirex. A substance in the List Toxic Chemicals Severely Restricted Import Export in the US market. It is commonly used as pesticides before the numerous negative side effects are discovered. The ban includes to produce, to market or the import in a private limit and with a non-unimportant mirex content are illegal.
- Terpene polychlorinates. A harmful substance in the Chemicals Banned Under FIFRA that can lead to the human kidney with no other related issues.
- Cadmium Ethylene dibromide (EDB). that the US market ban due to its toxicity, that is Why Should You Not Play With The Chemicals In The Labolatory and stay safe and follow the safety measures. Therefore, that is Why Should An IIndividual Working With Chemicals Understand The Hazard.
- Thallium sulfate. Another toxic substance in pesticides long list of US market ban. Moreover, the substance that has a Chemical Element Human Body an inorganic substance and its carcinogen effects in human.
2. Chemicals in Cosmetic
- Bithionol. The chemical in the List Of Prohibited And Restricted Cosmetic Ingredient in The US market. It has a high photo-contact sensitization effect on human skin after direct contact. This substance is a common chemical ingredient in various products such as shampoo, cream, detergent bar, and antiseptic.
- Chlorofluorocarbon propellants. A primary substance in propellants in cosmetic aerosol products for domestic consumption. However, it receives a ban and limits its production. Another substance in the List Of Banned Toxic Chemicals Internationally.
- Chloroform. The substance has a suspect of contamination that leads to cancer in animals and is likely to be harmful to human health, too. This HM List Of Chemicals Banned In Production regulation makes an exception material as a processing solvent during manufacture, or as a byproduct from the synthesis of an ingredient.
- Halogenated salicylanilides (di-, tri-, metabromsalan and tetrachlorosalicylanilide). These are chemicals and several of its compound series prohibited in cosmetic products because they may cause serious skin disorders effects.
- Hexachlorophene of HCP. Is the substance in the Harmful Chemicals Antibacterial Soap. Moreover, it is an organochlorine compound that was once widely as a disinfectant with white odorless solid and insoluble in water. It is s an anti-infective and anti-bacterial agent in soaps and toothpaste. However, it has toxic effects that cause skin irritation.
- Mercury compounds. These substances through a topical application on skin and tend to accumulate in the body. They can cause allergic reactions, skin irritation, or neurotoxic problems.
The US market bans the use of mercury compounds in cosmetics with no more than 65 parts per million (0.0065 percent). Mercury is Inorganic Toxic Substances In Water as the metal if no other effective and safe preservative to the environment.
All other cosmetics with mercury are subject to regulatory action. The trace amount of less than 1 part per million (0.0001 percent) as the metal and its presence is unavoidable under conditions of good manufacturing practice.
- Methylene chloride. It has severe linkage on cancer in animals and is likely to contribute to human health. This substance receive ban to the US market and also in the List Chemicals Banned In Germany and Harmful List Of Banned Chemicals In Philippines
- Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE). To protect against “mad cow disease,” in the US market. Therefore, cosmetics may not manufacture, process, or contain any cattle materials.
These materials are suspected to have specified risk from nonambulatory cattle, material from cattle not inspected and passed, or mechanically separated beef.
However, prohibited cattle materials do not include tallow in any more than 0.15 percent insoluble impurities, tallow derivatives, and hides and hide-derived products, and milk and milk products.
- Vinyl chloride. The use of this compound receives prohibition usage in cosmetic as an ingredient of aerosol products. The US market bans the substances due to its tendency that can cause cancer and other health problems in the List Of Chemicals Known To Cause Cancer And Reproductive Toxicity.
- Zirconium-containing complexes. It is the primary substance in aerosol cosmetic products. However, the US market bans the material and prohibited it due to their toxic effect on the lungs of animals, as well as the formation of granulomas in human skin.
There are more than 80,000 chemicals currently used in the United States, with most haven’t been adequately tested for their effects on human health or the environment.
Moreover, the US market has a high concern about living green and human health. Therefore governmental department and private sectors each contributor on bans and regulation to limit the usage of bad chemicals.