In this writing material, I will take one perfume as an example, a perfume with chocolate aroma. It is especially for males.
Each man has his own body odor and also chemical substances in his sweat. If these chemical substances react well with the chemical substances in the perfume, it will give them pleasant smells. If these chemical substances react badly with the chemical substances in the perfume, it will give them bad smell. Be careful in choosing perfume! Better try the sample first before buying and I think it is not enough to try it in one day. How annoying! However, for men who are lucky, they can get their perfume in their first tries.
The ingredients of this perfume:
And the chemical substances of many men react well with more than one kind of perfume.
1. Alcohol denat
Alcohol denat is also called denatured alcohol, that is a small amount of denaturant added to ethyl alcohol. Meanwhile, denaturant is a substance that causes denaturation of proteins or other biological compounds. Denatured alcohol consists of ethanol and additives. The additives are 10% methanol, isopropyl alcohol, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, and denatonium.
- Methanol is also called methyl alcohol. Its chemical formula is CH3OH.
- Isopropyl alcohol is colorless and flammable. It has strong odour.
- Acetone is organic, colorless, volatile, flammable, and in the form of liquid. Its chemical formula is C3H6O
- Methyl ethyl ketone is also called butanone. It is organic and colorless. It is in the form of liquid. It has sharp, sweet odour, reminiscent of butterscotch and acetone. Its chemical formula is C4H8O
- Methyl isobutyl ketone is organic and colorless. It is in the form of liquid. Its chemical formula is (CH3)2CHCH2CCH3
- Denatonium is very bitter. Its chemical formula is C28H34N2O3
- Butane: Butane is alkane plus 4 carbon atoms. Butane is an organic gas. Its chemical formula is C4H1.
That’s some chemical substances in perfume to conceal body odors.
Isobutane is also called i-butane or methylpropane. It is the isomer of butane and the simplest alkane with a tertiary carbon. Its chemical formula is C4H10.
Propane is a three-carbon alkane. Its chemical formula is C3H.
Perfume is oil or aroma compounds plus fixatives plus solvents oil. It is a nonpolar chemical substance, the viscous liquid at ambient temperatures, hydrophobic and lipophilic. It consists of high carbon and hydrogen content. It is flammable and surface active.
5. Fixatives consists of HTC-1 Diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (DADMAC) and HTC-2 Diallylamine
- HTC-1 Diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is a cationic monomer. Its chemical formula is C8H16NCl
- HTC-2 Diallylamine is colorless to light yellow transparent. It is liquid. Assay is ≥99% and moisture is ≤0,3%.
Meanwhile, you may also read about Safe Chemicals That Can Be Dangerous in Everyday Products
Solvents are substances that dissolve a solute, resulting in a solution. It can be liquid, gas, solid, or supercritical fluid. They are made of turpentine and citrus solvents, or derived from petroleum or other synthetic sources.
- Turpentine is a fluid from resin distillation, from live trees, mainly pines. Turpentine chemical formula is C10H16 (pinene).
- Citrus solvents consist of 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit and 2% water.
- Petroleum is yellow to black liquid that can be found in geological formations beneath the earth’s surface.
These chemical substances can conceal odors well and even make the body odors better. It is if the chemical reaction is right. Meanwhile, that’s the chemical substances in perfume to conceal body odors.
Meanwhile, you may also read about:
- Sodium Carbonate Uses in the Home
- Common Chemicals Used at Home
- Examples of Corrosive Household Chemicals
Best Chemical Substances in Perfume to Conceal Body Odors in Men
Chemical substances in men’s sweat come out from their body and give them certain odors. Each man has different odor from others. It is not only because of the chemical reaction in their body, but also because of what they eat (and also what they drink). Have you ever noticed that vegetarians have different smells from non-vegetarians?
Men use this perfume of chocolate aroma to conceal their body odors. It is not necessarily because their body odors are bad. Sometimes girls love men with sweet body odors because they work hard. So they use perfume to conceal their body odors for social manner, for politeness. However, they should not just only depend on the perfume to attract girls, but also must be gentle.
Why chocolate aroma? In its advertisement, it is seen that a man was eaten by girls because of this perfume. It is because he became chocolate. I do not know the meaning of it, but it may be because he is so attractive in this perfume. He is like chocolate that is loved by girls.
Chocolate is famous because it can relax someone who is in bad mood. I often eat chocolate if I am in bad mood and the result is good. The taste is sweet and little bitter. It gives such nice feeling that the bitterness of life (if not too much) can cause pleasant too.
Well, my brother is right in choosing this perfume with chocolate aroma.
Now, about the thing that is not less important, it is about the effect of this perfume with the chocolate aroma to our health. Does it cause cancer? I do not think so. My brother uses it everyday for years and he is still okay. He is still really healthy and handsome.
Meanwhile, you may also read about Oxytocin Hormone Functions in Men and Women
Nevertheless, for people who worry too much with the effect of this perfume to their body, they can eat fruit and vegetables. It is better if the fruit and vegetables are organic and not contaminated. Also, they are better to sleep well every night, not stressful, and meditate/pray to balance their mind. Sometimes, recreation is necessary, especially with family. Having fresh air is good for health. Reduce the fights with others as long as you are able to do it. If necessary, you must help others in need to create such good relationship. You will be more relaxed and enjoy the perfume well.